Tegan and Sarahttps://teganandsara.com/
Twin sisters born in Canada, Tegan and Sara have sold more than one million albums, and have received seven Gold certifications, one Double Platinum certification, three Juno Awards, two Polaris Prize nominations, and a Grammy nomination. They have performed on some of the world’s biggest stages, from the 2015 Oscar Telecast to major festivals such as Coachella, Lollapalooza and Glastonbury. With the release of their raw and intimate memoir High School, they are now New York Times best selling authors.
Tegan and Sara have openly identified as queer since the beginning of their career in 1998 and have been outspoken feminist advocates for LGBTQ equality and gender justice. The essential message that underpins their worldview and identity is inclusion. They founded the Tegan And Sara Foundation as an extension of their work, identity and longstanding commitment to supporting and building progressive social change.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP