Smith and Thell
Maria Jane Smith and Victor Thell, collectively known as Smith & Thell, met one another as young teenagers at a local music event in their hometown of Helsingborg in Southern Sweden. Since then, they have spent their time establishing themselves as one of Sweden’s most sought after songwriter and producer combos. They’ve contributed as writers on several top-10 radio hits and their songs have been streamed over 500,000,000 times already. After deciding to launch their own artist project, Smith & Thell, they submitted “Statue”, their original song to be considered for Sweden’s prestigious Denniz Pop Awards. With a panel led by multi-platinum producer Max Martin, the jury selected Smith & Thell as the “New Artist of The Year” which is the same honor that was given to international superstar Tove Lo the year prior. Their debut full length album “Soulprints” was released in April 2017 and to date, has already combined for more than 25 million streams, radio support throughout Europe and a gold record (“Statue”). Over the past 12 months, the band has toured Europe building their fane base, while writing their follow up album. In November 2018 their latest single “Forgive Me Friend” was released. Since then it has earned platinum status and entered #1 at radio in Sweden and Poland, reached top 25 on US Alternative Radio, Top 10 on US Triple A radio and has been added to every major Apple Music Playlist.
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP