A six-pack of wine, a couple of guitars and a handful of songs gave rise to The Silverado Pickups in the spring of 2010. Since that fateful gathering one evening down along the Oakville Crossroad, these wine-country cowboys have planted their roots deep within the Napa Valley wine and music scenes and have graced stages throughout California, Nashville and New Orleans.
Band members and coconspirators include Napa Valley wine Industry vets David Duncan of Silver Oak and Twomey Cellars (vocals and harmonica), Jeff Gargiulo of Gargiulo Vineyards (lead guitars), Shane Soldinger of Silver Trident Winery (lead vocals and guitar), Dan Zepponi of Cuvasion Estate Winery (lead guitar), winemaker Tres Goetting of Robert Biale Vineyards (bass guitar), professional percussionist Joe Shotwell and notable wine-industry advisor Paul Hoffman (keyboards).
The Pickups have created an original sound of wine infused California Country Rock. While some have described their music as ‘Americana’ others have called it ‘Corked Country’. The band has shared the stage with industry luminaries like Lucinda Williams and Chuck Leavell of the Rolling Stones, and has opened for legends such as Leon Russell, and Tim McGraw. The Silverado Pickups are veteran performers to Music Festivals Bottle Rock Napa Valley as well as Boudin Bourbon & Beer – New Orleans, and in 2017, the boys are scheduled to cook with Emeril, drink wine with Sammy Hagar and complete the recording of their highly anticipated debut album.
Of the comparison between making good music and great wine, Silver Oak’s Duncan says, “When you get the wine just right, it’s like hitting a chord on the guitar. You have to have all the notes in place.”
- 3-day and 1-day GA tickets available now! Buy Here
- Looking for sold out VIP tickets? Sold out tickets are available now on our official ticket exchange.
- BottleRock Aftershows have just been announced. Tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock 2019 lineup announced – check it out!
- Set times are here! Download the 2019 BottleRock app to build your schedule. IOS Android
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559