Marty O’ Reilly & The Old Soul Orchestrahttps://www.martyoreilly.com/
This four-man orchestra seamlessly weaves trance based blues music, harkening back to John Lee Hooker and Howlin’ Wolf, with a drunken minor swing comparable to some of Tom Waits’ darker works.
Marty O’Reilly & the Old Soul Orchestra hail from Santa Cruz, California. The band features O’Reilly on the electrified Resonator guitar and vocals, Chris Lynch on the Fiddle, Ben Berry on upright bass, and Matt Goff joining in on the drums. Within the five years since this project started, the band is already touring nationally, internationally, and selling out venues along the West Coast and throughout the United Kingdom.
The band’s latest studio effort, Stereoscope, marks a departure from the band’s adolescent Americana roots into music that is more nuanced, challenging, and rewarding. The band has grown, and it can be heard everywhere: in Marty’s voice, in the lyrical content, in the arrangements, and in the musicianship. This album will be one that listeners can come back to again and again, taking away something different each time.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559