GRAMMY® Award nominated producer/songwriter/performer Maggie Rogers grew up in Easton, Maryland. After graduating from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, she released her debut Capitol Records EP, Now That The Light Is Fading. Rogers’ new album, Heard It In A Past Life entered Billboard’s Top Album Sales Chart at No. 1 and debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 Chart. The album sold over 200,000 album adjusted units, amassed over 500 million combined streams and received widespread critical praise from NPR, The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Pitchfork, TIME Magazine, Billboard and many more. Earlier this year, Rogers made her Coachella debut followed by performances at Lollapalooza and Newport Folk Festival. Her fall headline tour sold out across the country as her lovingly cultish fans show their continued devotion by turning out repeatedly for the live experience – and they’re bringing their friends along. Rogers’ television performances include “Saturday Night Live,” “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” “The Late Late Show with James Corden,” The Ellen DeGeneresShow,” “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” and “Today.” Named as the first YouTube Artist On The Rise of 2019, she has also been included in Twitter Music’s #ArtistToFollow, Amazon’s First And Last and Pandora’s Drumbeats programs.
- Tickets are sold out- thank you! Looking for a sold out ticket? Visit the official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2020 lineup announced Watch the Announce Video!
- BottleRock 2020 is Memorial Day weekend: May 22nd – 24th
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
BottleRock 2020 is May 22-24.
Add to Calendar 2020-05-22 12:00:00 2020-05-24 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559