Harry Hudson is an American singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, California. His sound can best be described as ‘Pop-Americana,’ tying together his folk-rock and pop influences to create a stylized cinematic quality. Hudson was born in New Jersey in 1993 and moved to Los Angeles with his family when he was four years old. Harry developed a taste for various types of music throughout his teens, including the work of Johnny Cash, Eminem, Bruce Springsteen, and eventually decided to pursue songwriting himself. The singer released his first song, “World Is Gone,” online in 2013. However, during June of that year, Hudson was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma and set his career aside to undergo treatment. After eight months of chemotherapy, he overcame the illness in January 2014. Harry spent the subsequent year rediscovering his inspirations and got to work writing his debut release. In 2015 he independently released two EPs, The Treatment (A-Side) and Gemineyes. The former featured songs he had written during chemotherapy, with lyrics primarily focused on his experience, while the latter was co-written with close friend and collaborator gnash. Hudson went on to release the “Cry for Love” single via MSFTSmusic/Roc Nation through their Interscope Records partnership in the fall of 2017.
- 1-day tickets on sale now! Buy Here
- Looking for sold out 3-day tickets? Join the waitlist on our official ticket exchange for sold out tickets.
- BottleRock 2019 is Memorial Day weekend: May 24th-26th
- BottleRock 2019 lineup announced – check it out!
- Download the 2019 BottleRock app.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2019 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559