Award-winning singer, songwriter, actress, model, philanthropist, high school freshman—Grace VanderWaal contains incredible multitudes. Following the release of her best-selling EP, Perfectly Imperfect, and full-length album, Just The Beginning, the America’s Got Talent winner is back with new music for 2019. Described as a “mature songwriter” and “pop natural” by The New York Times, VanderWaal’s new song, “Stray,” debuts a moody, searching sound that’s a departure from her signature airy ukulele riffs while considering “the exhilarating fear and freedom of growing up” with all the introspection and vulnerability that have become hallmarks of her songwriting. Always evolving and keen on expanding her artistry, VanderWaal recently tackled the title role of Stargirl, a film adaptation of Jerry Spinelli’s best-selling young adult novel set to debut in 2020. Meanwhile, she’s currently attending school in her hometown and looking forward to prom. As VanderWaal puts it: “Being on stage and being at school, it’s just two different parts of my personality.”
- BottleRock 2020 is Oct. 2-4, 2020
- All passes will be valid for the new dates. If you are looking to purchase or exchange tickets, please visit our official ticket exchange.
- Listen to the BottleRock 2020 playlist.
- BottleRock 2019 was a blast! See all the highlights
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP