The upwards trajectory of artist/producer ayokay’s breakout viral summer anthem “Kings Of Summer” has been anything but by-the-book, blazing a nearly year-long path to buzz-track royalty. With over 30 million streams on Spotify, it’s topped Spotify’s Viral Chart its topped the platform’s Global Viral 50 Chart as well as the Viral Charts in United States and Canada. The infectious summer track, featuring childhood friend and frequent collaborator Quinn XCII, continues its journey as it breaks through at Top 40 radio stations around the country.
ayokay’s name began to rise to prominence after he produced Quinn XCII’s first two highly praised EPs which garnered millions of streams and extensive media coverage introducing the two Detroit natives to the world. Upon releasing his debut single “Kings of Summer,” attention quickly swelled around ayokay’s own artist project. His forward thinking take on electronic music — the ability to seamlessly merge delicate, melodic structures, acoustic textures, and heavy hitting drums and bass — paints a sonic picture that allows the listener to immerse in a musical journey.
The path from viral sensation to a mainstream breakthrough artist has left ayokay even more optimistic about music’s ability to break down barriers. His debut EP “4ft to Infinity” will be released October 7, featuring a range of guest vocalists including Quinn XCII and emerging British singer Mafalda.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2019 is May 24-26.
Add to Calendar 2019-05-24 12:00:00 2019-05-26 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559