Liam Mayclem is an Emmy Award-winning radio/TV host and a producer known as the Foodie Chap on KCBS radio and previously on CBS5’s Eye on The Bay. He is currently a correspondent on the Travel Channel show “World Access.”
Mayclem is the host of the Williams-Sonoma Culinary Stage at BottleRock. Mayclem describes this as “one of the highlights of my year, pairing rock stars with rock star chefs. It’s an explosive, unpredictable guaranteed recipe for foodie fun.”
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT – thank you!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559