Justice is 13 years old and has been busy baking in his Napa Valley kitchen since he could hold a wooden spoon in his hand. When he was younger he was fascinated by the texture of dough and how it would feel so soft and spongy like touching a cloud and the inviting smells of all the different spices that are used during baking like nut meg, cinnamon, and ground mace. When baking it requires the use of all the senses, which kept him engaged as a young baker. When he was around 9 years old he would make a ingredient list for his mom to get at the store and once she returned he would spend hours in the kitchen baking peach and apple pies, éclairs, macaroons, cinnamon rolls, cookies, and cakes. He is scientific minded and has an affinity towards metrology, seismology, deontology, geography and baking. He placed top 100 kids in California for the State National Geographic, Geography Bee. Justice takes photos daily of the weather. He carries his little digital camera in his pocket where ever he goes. He takes pictures of the clouds, rain, trees and is knowledgeable about the different native and non-native trees of California. What fascinates him about the weather is how it can change in a matter of seconds and how powerful Mother Nature is. Once when it was raining and he was looking down at the Napa River he shared with delight how that one rain drop on his rain coat dripped into the Napa River and flowed into the bay and than into the ocean. If Justice isn’t in the kitchen baking than you could find him in his backyard garden with his 6 chickens. He plants a yearly summer garden that yields sugar pumpkins for baking, tomatoes, corn, cucumbers, beans, sunflowers, carrots and onions. His inquisitiveness and deep thirst for knowledge is his compass. He encourages people to do what they love and do it with all the LOVE they have and to never give up on their dreams.
Justice was a runner up on Kids Baking Championship, Season 3 on Food Network.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559