Named one of Time magazine’s “100 Most Influential People” and awarded “Outstanding Chef” by the James Beard Foundation, José Andrés is an internationally-recognized culinary innovator, author, educator, television personality, humanitarian and chef/owner of ThinkFoodGroup. A pioneer of Spanish tapas in the United States, he is also known for his groundbreaking avant-garde cuisine. Andrés’ award-winning group of restaurants includes locations in Washington D.C., Miami, Puerto Rico, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles, as well as in Mexico City, his first location outside the United States. He is a committed advocate on food and hunger issues and is known for championing the role of chefs in the national debate on food policy. In 2012, Andrés formed World Central Kitchen, a non-profit that uses the power of food to empower communities and strengthen economies, providing smart solutions to hunger and poverty. Andrés also serves as Culinary Ambassador for the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves. Andrés’s impact on the global stage has earned him distinctions such as the McCall-Pierpaoli Humanitarian Award and the EY Master Entrepreneur of the Year Award for Greater Washington. A successful immigrant from Spain turned United States citizen, he serves as a Presidential Ambassador for Citizenship and Naturalization to boost awareness of new Americans’ contributions to the world, and he was lauded as an Outstanding American by Choice by President Barack Obama. Andrés also holds the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute’s Chair’s Medallion Award as an outstanding role model in the Latino community and the nation.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559