Joey Chestnut is the greatest eater is history. That is not empty editorializing or bloviating. That is empirical fact. Members of the media and members of the scientific community are warmly invited to conduct their own independent analysis; MLE is confident that you will come to the same conclusions.
Chestnut defeated Kobayashi at the 2007 Nathan’s Famous Fourth of July Hot Dog Eating Contests to return the Mustard Yellow Belt to the United States. That victory was the start of an unprecedented eight-year run at the top of the Nathan’s Hot Dog World; Chestnut was undefeated at the event he made his own through 2014. He regained the title in the 2016 Championship to earn his ninth title. He also holds the world hot dogs eating record—an incredible 73.5 Nathan’s Famous hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes, at the time of writing.
He is also adept at a wide variety of foods stuffs, notably chicken wings—he is the 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016 Hooters Worldwide Wing Eating Champion—and chili. At the time of writing, Chestnut holds 43 World Records across 43 disciplines. That is a World Record of World Records.
These days Joey Chestnut is truly an American hero and a national treasure. His appetite is legendary and he shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Keep your eyes open, world, because Joey Chestnut may be coming to a city near you soon.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559