Frenchy Le Freakhttp://www.frenchylefreak.com/about.html
Native from Toulouse in the South of France, Frenchy le Freak is a House / Electro Music Dj who lives since 10 years in San Francisco. His passion for music started at a very early age while he was mesmerized by Djs sets he used to listen on the Radio.
As he was only a kid, he used to listen to the family vinyls collection and got his first turntables at the age of 13. Frenchy le Freak started to spread his talent and his music in France during the 90’s. With original sets and playlists oriented in a House / Electro style, he had the opportunity to play over the years in the most famous Clubs all over Europe (Ibiza, Italy, Germany, Belgium…). He became the new trendy Frenchy!
In 2000, Frenchy le Freak crossed the Atlantic to play in the United States for the first time. His trip to San Francisco changed his life forever… His unique set with “French Touch Music” really appealed to San Franciscan’s House Music lovers. The party was a huge success and Butter Bar offered a residency to the French Dj. He naturally accepted as he fell in love with the city itself but also to get a new challenge in his Dj career.
With 10 years of Djing experience and a unique French-style, Frenchy le Freak established a successful residency at Butter Bar. Quickly, he released his first CD “Frenchy le Freak Vol.1” which caught attention of Clubs and Events Coordinators. They invited him to spin at Ruby Skye or even at 1015 Folsom parties. In 2003, Frenchy le Freak was voted #8 in an annual Top 10 DJ poll. The same year, San Francisco Magazine wrote about him: “he is a hot Dj taking the city by storm”.
Since then, Frenchy le Freak continued to release multiple mix CDs and became one of the most famous Dj in San Francisco and the Bay Area. Over the years, he shared the stage with the most famous Djs of the House & Electro Music scene like David Guetta, Benny Benassi, Steve Angelo, Eric Prydz or David Morales. In 2009, Frenchy le Freak and Max Vangeli teamed up to do all their Dj sets in the US. Regularly, Frenchy le Freak organizes his own parties that are always successful thanks to a large fan base and followers.
In 2011, Frenchy le Freak continues to spread his music in the clubs. “My goal is still the same: I want to let people discover new Electronic Music and have an unforgettable time while I’m playing”. The French Dj is also working on original musical productions in his studio of the Bay Area. “My experience and my diverse music influences give a great originality to my productions. I feel what people like and what they want to listen to. But I also know the kind of sounds Djs want to play during their sets.”
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559