Duff Goldman is a chef, artist, entrepreneur and TV personality. Duff’s first major foray into television was on the hit Food Network show Ace of Cakes, which took place in his famed Baltimore bakery, Charm City Cakes. The show ran for ten seasons, achieving the rare feat of airing over 100 episodes. Duff is currently starring in several new shows on Food Network, including Cake Masters and the Baking Championship series.
Duff recently completed his second book, Duff Bakes, a follow up to the New York Times bestseller, Ace of Cakes: Inside the World of Charm City Cakes.
Duff opened his first business, Charm City Cakes, in Baltimore, Maryland in 2002. Building on the success of that venture, he opened Charm City Cakes West in Los Angeles in 2012. Inspired by his passion for facilitating creativity in others, Duff soon thereafter founded and developed Duff’s Cakemix, a DIY cake and cupcake decorating studio, also located in Los Angeles.
Through partnerships with Tylina Foods (Gartner Studios), Blue Bunny, JAKKS Pacific, Godiva and others, Duff launched a successful line of branded products, including cake mix, ice cream, and baking and decorating supplies. Duff-branded products can be found in Walmart, Target, Michaels and most major grocery chains nationwide.
Duff can be seen making appearances at food festivals, celebrations, and other major events around the country, including New York City Wine & Food Festival, SouthBeach Wine & Food Festival (SOBE), Feast Portland, the International Home + Housewares Show, and Life is Beautiful, among many others.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559