Dr. Paul Nassif
Dr. Paul Nassif, star of E!’s TV series “Botched!” is a recognized revision rhinoplasty specialist, helping patients who have had nose surgery once, twice or even five times in the past achieve the cosmetic results they desire with improved function of the nose. His work as a revision rhinoplasty surgeon is featured on Botched!, which follows Dr. Nassif and Dr. Terry Dubrow as they fix the effects of some of the most difficult and poorly done plastic surgeries.
He has also been featured in the media on several occasions to promote greater understanding of cosmetic surgery. His work, including his revision rhinoplasty procedures and his “Anti-Gravity Facelift” have been featured on Entertainment Tonight, Good Morning America, People Magazine, USA Today, The Los Angeles Times, the Associated Press, and the Wall Street Journal.
Dr. Nassif remains dedicated to helping others in need of reconstructive and plastic surgery through his charitable work. He participates in Face to Face, an organization that offers plastic surgery to victims of domestic violence, along with the Race to Erase MS, the Lymphoma Research Foundation of America, Portraits of Hope, Coach for Kids and the Arthritis Foundation.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT – thank you!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559