Cosentino’s first executive chef position began at Incanto in 2002 where his innovative Italian and whole animal cookery drew critical acclaim. Cosentino is the chef & co-owner of San Francisco’s celebrated Cockscomb restaurant, showcasing a range of sustainable meat cuts and dishes inspired by the city’s culinary history, which San Francisco Chronicle restaurant critic Michael Bauer awarded 3 stars.
Cosentino has appeared on Bravo’s “Top Chef Masters,” earning over $140,000 for The Michael J. Fox Foundation as the season four winner and is currently working on a title dedicated to offal with writer and photographer Michael Harlan Turkell, published by Clarkson Potter.
Cosentino will also debut Jackrabbit in Portland, OR (winter 2017) and Acacia House in St. Helena at the forthcoming Las Alcobas Napa Valley (spring 2017).
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT – thank you!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559