Cosentino’s first executive chef position began at Incanto in 2002 where his innovative Italian and whole animal cookery drew critical acclaim. Cosentino is the chef & co-owner of San Francisco’s celebrated Cockscomb restaurant, showcasing a range of sustainable meat cuts and dishes inspired by the city’s culinary history, which San Francisco Chronicle restaurant critic Michael Bauer awarded 3 stars.
Cosentino has appeared on Bravo’s “Top Chef Masters,” earning over $140,000 for The Michael J. Fox Foundation as the season four winner and is currently working on a title dedicated to offal with writer and photographer Michael Harlan Turkell, published by Clarkson Potter.
Cosentino will also debut Jackrabbit in Portland, OR (winter 2017) and Acacia House in St. Helena at the forthcoming Las Alcobas Napa Valley (spring 2017).
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559