Born and raised in Brooklyn, Adam Richman’s passion for diverse culinary specialties and all things edible was ignited by his early experiences in the food mecca of New York City. Most widely known as the host of one of the Travel Channel’s highest rated shows, “Man v. Food,” Adam currently hosts Travel Channel’s “Secret Eats with Adam Richman” (season 2 premiered August 8, 2016), in which he travels the globe to uncover unique, surprising and delicious hidden food treasures.
After earning a master’s degree in fine art from Yale University, Adam began his food journey by documenting his culinary discoveries while on the road between regional theater productions. He subsequently built his resume by working in nearly every echelon of the restaurant world, from coast-to-coast and from the counter to the kitchen. His curiosity and passion for food led to his hosting and co-executive producer roles on his hit Travel Channel series’ “Man v. Food Nation,” “Adam Richman’s Best Sandwich in America” and “Fandemonium.” Adam has also hosted NBC’s food competition show “Food Fighters,” and has authored two books– America the Edible: A Hungry History, from Sea to Dining Sea (Rodale Publishing, 2010) and Straight-Up Tasty: Meals, Memories, and Mouthfuls from My Travels (Clarkson Potter, 2015).
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT – thank you!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559