Grammy Award-winning and Billboard Chart topping artist/producer duo, The Chainsmokers, have evolved into a dominating musical force with a diverse repertoire of songs that have led them to become one of music’s hottest recording artists. Comprised of Alex Pall and Drew Taggart, their signature sound deftly reaches across indie, progressive and pop realms. Their evolution as producers and as songwriters has seen them develop some of the biggest breakthrough songs over the course of the last year and their original tracks and remixes have topped the charts throughout the world. In 2016, the group catapulted to worldwide stardom with 3 certified multi-platinum hits. “Roses”, featuring Rozes, from their Gold certified debut EP Bouquet, was a 4X platinum smash that shot to #1 on Billboard’s Top Dance/Electronic Albums chart. “Don’t Let Me Down” featuring Daya, was included on duo’s second platinum selling EP titled Collage, went 4x platinum and was a top 5 Billboard Hot 100 hit. “Closer”, featuring Halsey was also included on the Collage EP and went 7X platinum, going on to became the longest running #1 single of 2016 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
In April of 2017, the group released their debut album via Disruptor/Columbia Records titled “Memories…Do Not Open”. The album debuted at No. 1 in the U.S. on the Billboard 200 chart with total consumption of 221,000 units and produced the global, 2X platinum certified smash “Paris”, which debuted at #7, marking the duo’s highest first week entrance on the Billboard Hot 100 chart to date. The 2X platinum certified “Something Just Like This”, features Coldplay front man Chris Martins on vocals, and peaked in the top 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Most recently wrapping their 40 city “Memories…Do Not Open” arena tour, the group have performed all over the world to sold-out crowds and at major festivals including Bonaroo, Lollapalooza, and Coachella. In the beginning of 2017, they also kicked off their Wynn Nightlife Residency in Las Vegas.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock 2018 lineup announced featuring Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- 3-day tickets are sold out. The single day lineup will be announced on 1/16 at 8am PT. 1-day tickets will go on sale 1/17 at 10am PT.
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559