A six-pack of wine, a couple of guitars and a handful of songs gave rise to The Silverado Pickups in the spring of 2010. Since that fateful gathering one evening down along the Oakville Crossroad, these wine-country cowboys have planted their roots deep within the Napa Valley wine and music scenes and have graced stages throughout California, Nashville and New Orleans.
Band members and coconspirators include Napa Valley wine Industry vets David Duncan of Silver Oak and Twomey Cellars (vocals and harmonica), Jeff Gargiulo of Gargiulo Vineyards (lead guitars), Shane Soldinger of Silver Trident Winery (lead vocals and guitar), Dan Zepponi of Cuvasion Estate Winery (lead guitar), winemaker Tres Goetting of Robert Biale Vineyards (bass guitar), professional percussionist Joe Shotwell and notable wine-industry advisor Paul Hoffman (keyboards).
The Pickups have created an original sound of wine infused California Country Rock. While some have described their music as ‘Americana’ others have called it ‘Corked Country’. The band has shared the stage with industry luminaries like Lucinda Williams and Chuck Leavell of the Rolling Stones, and has opened for legends such as Leon Russell, and Tim McGraw. The Silverado Pickups are veteran performers to Music Festivals Bottle Rock Napa Valley as well as Boudin Bourbon & Beer – New Orleans, and in 2017, the boys are scheduled to cook with Emeril, drink wine with Sammy Hagar and complete the recording of their highly anticipated debut album.
Of the comparison between making good music and great wine, Silver Oak’s Duncan says, “When you get the wine just right, it’s like hitting a chord on the guitar. You have to have all the notes in place.”
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559