Run River Northhttps://home.runrivernorth.com
On February 26, LA-based Run River North will release Drinking From A Salt Pond, the follow-up LP to their 2014 self-titled debut. Working with producer Lars Stalfors (Cold War Kids, Deap Vally, HEALTH, Matt and Kim), the band leave behind its familiar folksy roots to craft an ambitious rock album. During the writing of Drinking From A Salt Pond, the band admits to flaring tempers and tense operations as they worked to redefine their sound, goals and relationships. Embracing their natural growth, Run River North lean on each other and learn to trust themselves along the way in order to make something brutally honest, lasting and truly beautiful. Produced by Phil Ek (Built To Spill, The Shins, Father John Misty), the debut album landed at #3 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart. With heaps of praise from fans and critics alike, NPR writes, “Run River North stays the course – and finds success,” and Esquire hails, “because modern folk this richly layered has a high degree of difficulty…and [Run River North] nail the landing.” With a nearly sold-out debut North American headline tour, the band has performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, VH-1 “Big Morning Buzz,” CMT “Concrete Country,” Last Call With Carson Daly, and Emmy-winning PBS series Artbound. All this follows features with The Wall Street Journal, NPR Weekend Edition, NPR Here & Now, Entertainment Weekly, American Songwriter, Daytrotter, American Way, KPCC 89.3 and TeamCoco, the official website of Conan. Run River North is Alex Hwang (lead vocals, guitars), Daniel Chae (vocals, strings), Jennifer Rim (strings), Joe Chun (bass, vocals), John Chong (drums, vocals) and Sally Kang (vocals, keyboards).
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559