Parade of Lightshttp://www.paradeoflightsmusic.com
Best known for the title track to their 2015 debut Astralwerks album, “Feeling Electric,” which was featured in EA Sports’ FIFA 16 game, Los Angeles-based alt-electro band Parade of Lights have toured extensively throughout the US as a headliner and supporting act for artists such as Imagine Dragons, X Ambassadors, Awolnation, and Fitz & The Tantrums. Their song “Golden” from the album has been streamed more than 5 million times on Spotify and featured in television campaigns for the Super Bowl, Oscars, and Grammys.
Formed in 2010 by singer/guitarist Ryan Daly, drummer Anthony Improgo and bassist Randy Schulte, PoL added keyboardist Michelle Ashley in 2013 and signed with Astralwerks later that year after their independent single “We’re the Kids” garnered top 10 spins at SiriusXM’s Alt Nation.
Self-proclaimed “360 Artists,” Parade of Lights write and produce their songs; produce their lyric videos and social video content; and do their own graphic design both online and for merchandise. The band has also done remixes for well-known artists like The Kooks, Grizfolk and Lady Antebellum.
Currently, PoL are in the studio working on their second full-length album. It will be their fourth release following “Feeling Electric,” 2014’s “Golden” EP and their debut 2012 independent EP “Born to Live, Born to Love.”
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- Willams-Sonoma Culinary Stage Lineup has been announced! Check out the full lineup.
- Aftershows have been announced! See the full lineup.
- All tickets are sold out!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2017 headliners include Foo Fighters Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and Maroon 5
- Download the official BottleRock app! Get real-time festival updates, information and more.
Download IOS. Download Android.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘BottleRock 2017’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN