Kadin Yeahmon was born Kadin Jezycki on April 25th, 1998. He is a self-driven hip hop/rap artist born and raised in Napa, CA. Inspired as a younger kid by Eminem, J Cole, and Joey Bada$$, Kadin Yeahmon has been writing lyrics since he was 8, basing his lyricism off of real life stories, events, and struggles he faced growing up in the small town of Napa. In 2014, he began his career in a home studio, recording his first single, “Valley Buzz.” Since then, he has released over 30 songs including his most popular song “On My Grind” which can be found on ITunes, Spotify, and all major music applications. His unique style is “Direct from the 707!” as stated on a Bay Area Compass Blog. Kadin Yeahmon embraces rapper Eminem’s quote, “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” He likes to refer to this quote to express how struggle and negativity in his life provides him with something to write about. This talented, young artist continues to impress his fans and family with his music, personality, and motivation. His passion and energetic stage prescence can be felt in the crowd if you’ve ever been to one of his shows. He has opened for Too Short, Mistah Fab, DLo, and Mozzy, making his name known and respected throughout the Bay Area.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- Willams-Sonoma Culinary Stage Lineup has been announced! Check out the full lineup.
- Aftershows have been announced! See the full lineup.
- All tickets are sold out!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2017 headliners include Foo Fighters Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and Maroon 5
- Download the official BottleRock app! Get real-time festival updates, information and more.
Download IOS. Download Android.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘BottleRock 2017’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN