Kadin Yeahmon was born Kadin Jezycki on April 25th, 1998. He is a self-driven hip hop/rap artist born and raised in Napa, CA. Inspired as a younger kid by Eminem, J Cole, and Joey Bada$$, Kadin Yeahmon has been writing lyrics since he was 8, basing his lyricism off of real life stories, events, and struggles he faced growing up in the small town of Napa. In 2014, he began his career in a home studio, recording his first single, “Valley Buzz.” Since then, he has released over 30 songs including his most popular song “On My Grind” which can be found on ITunes, Spotify, and all major music applications. His unique style is “Direct from the 707!” as stated on a Bay Area Compass Blog. Kadin Yeahmon embraces rapper Eminem’s quote, “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.” He likes to refer to this quote to express how struggle and negativity in his life provides him with something to write about. This talented, young artist continues to impress his fans and family with his music, personality, and motivation. His passion and energetic stage prescence can be felt in the crowd if you’ve ever been to one of his shows. He has opened for Too Short, Mistah Fab, DLo, and Mozzy, making his name known and respected throughout the Bay Area.
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT – thank you!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559