Australia’s 26 years old blues rock artist, Hamish Anderson’s debut album, Trouble, released in October, 2016 to stellar reviews. Trouble was produced and mixed by Grammy-winning Jim Scott (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Wilco, Grace Potter) and mastered by Brian Lucey (The Black Keys). The first single “Trouble” released in April 2016, appears on Spotify’s Blues & Roots Rock Official playlist and Songpickr, a premiere Spotify playlist curator, included the album Trouble as one of the Top 50 Albums of 2016. “U” is Hamish’s third single release from his debut album and upon release on 10/6 it was added to rotation on KCRW’s Morning Becomes Eclectic and then became their Top 5 tracks of the week. It was also a “Best of Week” on Apple Music in Australia and Japan. In October he was featured as a Taco Bell “Feed the Beat” artist. In November 2017, he was profiled on both KCRW’s Music Blog and NPR Music’s Heavy Rotation.
In 2017, Hamish has already performed 11 sets during SXSW, opened for Vintage Trouble, Drive By Truckers and Mud Morganfield. He’s also performed at It’s A School Night in LA and toured the US as well as summer festivals such as Firefly, Mountain Jam, High Sierra, Summerfest, Echo Park Rising, Big Blues Bender, Telluride Blues Festival, TomTom Founders Festival and Canada’s RBC Bluesfest Ottawa.
He will return to the US in January 2018 to perform at the Belly Up in Solana Beach, CA and various other shows prior to heading to EU in May for festivals in the Netherlands and Germany.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- BottleRock 2018 lineup announced featuring Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- 3-day tickets are sold out. The single day lineup will be announced on 1/16 at 8am PT. 1-day tickets will go on sale 1/17 at 10am PT.
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559