We push the boundaries. We are impractical. We believe that nothing is impossible. We create.We are boundless. We are enchanted. We are asleep to the waking world. We are DREAMERS. Join us.
Welcome to DREAMERS universe: you are invited to experience this Brooklyn-birthed band’s iridescent grunge-pop sound that will attack your senses and take you on an emotional odyssey of nostalgia and wonder. They first launched their infectious tracks into the world with their independently released self-titled debut EP. Now, the trio will return to Earth beaming with a highly anticipated follow up — their debut full length LP is due in late Spring of 2016 via Fairfax Recordings. Starting the mission, on 11/20 they will release their second single “Shooting Shadows” — a brilliantly burning anthem of love, hate and brooding malcontent boiling over into a hot mess.
Their breakout single “Wolves (You’ve Got Me)” landed in full rotation on SiriusXM’s AltNation and was voted onto the Alt18 Countdown where it remained for 17 weeks, prior to signing a record deal. “Wolves (You Got Me” is currently making waves on alternative terrestrial radio where it recently broke the top 40; with key support coming from stations such as Music Choice Alt, KBZT/San Diego, KPNT/St. Louis, KCXX/Riverside, KRBZ/Kansas City, KRXP/Colorado Springs and continues to receive support from Alt Nation. Praise from press has poured in from the likes of Billboard, Spin, Alternative Press, Vice NOISEY, and Guitar World and caused tidal waves in the blogosphere and HypeM with heavy hitters like The Wild Honey Pie, Earmilk and Baeble. They have shared their vision on stage with artists such as X-Ambassadors, Bear Hands, Atlas Genius, Broncho, Airborne Toxic Event, and Young Rising Sons, and will be bringing their warm and colorful set on tour with Brazilian Girls and Arkells this winter.
DREAMERS nacreous music is a call to arms for all who are tired of the mundane. Whether touring relentlessly, communicating with followers on Twitter, or their frantic psychedelic gif enhanced website, they work to create an alternate reality for all to escape to.
- BottleRock is SOLD OUT! To buy sold out passes, visit our official ticket exchange.
- Watch BottleRock Livestream all weekend long on Twitter. Check it out!
- 2018 Aftershows tickets are on sale now! Buy Here.
- Download the BottleRock app. iPhone and Android.
- The Culinary Stage Lineup is here. Check it out!
- Get social with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘2018 BottleRock’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN
- BottleRock 2018 features Bruno Mars, The Killers, Muse and many more. Watch the video.
- For the 2018 festival, doors open at 11:30am. Last act ends at 10:00pm.
- The Festival Box Office & Will Call are located at 3rd Street and Bailey Street in Napa. To pick up passes at Will Call, you must show a valid, government issued photo ID. Will call hours:
Thursday May 24th: 11am – 7pm
Friday May 25th: 9am – 9pm
Saturday May 26th: 9am – 9pm
Sunday May 27th: 9am – 9pm
BottleRock 2018 is May 25-27.
Add to Calendar 2018-05-25 12:00:00 2018-05-27 18:00:00 America/Los_Angeles BottleRock Napa Valley Music, Food, Wine and Brew 575 3rd St, Napa, CA 94559