A R I Z O N Ahttp://thisisarizonamusic.com
For all the climates and cities that bring people together, the boys in A R I Z O N A came together as a trio in an apartment in Boston, their makeshift studio the counterweight to the lofty halls of East Coast music scholarship. In a string of infinite sessions during their time at both Berklee College of Music and Emerson College, Nate (guitar) hopped on a session with David (keys) and Zach (vocals), and all the moving pieces came together in a way that would reincarnate itself in many different fashions before eventually becoming the group now known as “A R I Z O N A”. The three songwriter/producers from Jersey shared an obsession with the far left, sometimes
The three songwriter/producers from Jersey shared an obsession with the far left, sometimes even obscure side of music, but were even more romanced by the brutal honesty of pop topline and lyrics. Their music – including “I Was Wrong,” “Where I Wanna Be,” “Let Me Touch Your Fire,” and “People Crying Every Night” – creates new shapes and boundaries to span genres, time periods and styles, all focusing on the naked human tropes contained in the traditional pop narrative: love, loss, the need for raw unhinged expression.
The years and cities came and went, and it took until just last year for these old friends to point their focus finally inward. Thus, the band was formed, and they were no longer just the writers or producers; they were the performers. Over the past few months, the trio’s music has incited an exponentially upward curve of massive fan engagement and early success with tens of millions of streams across Soundcloud, Spotify, YouTube and more. A R I Z O N A joined the social savvy co-conspirators at Atlantic Records and Artist Publishing Group at the close of 2015 and are currently working on their debut album.
How To BottleRock
Tools and tips for festival success
- Willams-Sonoma Culinary Stage Lineup has been announced! Check out the full lineup.
- Aftershows have been announced! See the full lineup.
- All tickets are sold out!
- Looking for sold out passes? Visit our official ticket exchange to place a reservation.
- BottleRock 2017 headliners include Foo Fighters Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers and Maroon 5
- Download the official BottleRock app! Get real-time festival updates, information and more.
Download IOS. Download Android.
- Stay up on the latest news and highlights, and always be the first to know. SIGN UP
- Check out our ‘BottleRock 2017’ playlist on Spotify. LISTEN